About Me

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My community Duty at Lubogan Toril




Our duty at Lubogan Toril was a great experience because it gives new idea, new information to my part and it help enhance my skill....

and part of that experience was also meeting new people and especially meeting new client...
My client is soo nice and approachable.. they are really good....

And also im soo proud to have our Clinical Instructor who is Ms. Ma. Cecilia Becalas, R.N, M.N because she is soo nice and do really help us in a way which we really learn alot and also give us tips on how to handle situation....

My experience was soo nice and i will surely gonna remmember it throughout my life....

And i could really say that nursing is really an art....


And nurses should be flexible and could handle any situation given....


With the help of my group mates we could really achieve our goal ....which is evaluated as GOAL MET!!.....

Life is really important......Ajah group1A
i wish that our case presentation will be ok....

Have a nice day people.....



No comments:

Post a Comment