About Me

Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 9, 2009

The incident that will last forever




The incident that i will surely wont forget for the rest of my life... the incident was when i had my injury which causes me to have an operation to my left arm i had a fractured bone and it really needs to have a stainless material to be put so that it will connect again.... i was really really down at that moment cause i know that it will gonna affect something into my appearance and also to my whole as me ..... I was really lucky to have my parents who are really supportive to me. Cause i did not really expect that they really cared for me but because of that incident i really prove that they do really cared for me....
I really cried a lot because of the pain and also i know that it really needs a lot of expenses and theirs a need of money... I know that it will add up to the burden of my parents, and i am really thankful also for my relatives they they are there helping us especially to my Grand Mother who really give something in order to support. I know recovering is really hard but i just think positive and i know that God has a purpose for everything, and i am really thankful for my high school batch mates, college classmates especially SECTION M because of them i gain strength and the courage to move on and be strong... And because of this incident i am really close to my high school "BARKADAS" and also that i really do give importance to life..... And that we should appreciate all the things that surround us for we dont know when will be the last time we will have it, see it, and with it.... And now i am moving on and i will give more color to my life ....

And i will live my life to the FULLEST...... You know what don't wait for something to happen inot your life in order for you to change cause you might regret it. Be happy and ne contented to what you have. And always remmember to look up to him and dont forget to
THANK HIM
....

No comments:

Post a Comment