About Me

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ma'H BABYbOi



All about him!!!


(his work of art)

He is the reason why i am soo strong today he is the one who made me feel special....

He is a mysterious man... ...
And i don't know what is his reason ....

He is really intelligent ....

I just wanna thank you JUSTINE for making me feel special i wont really forget you for the rest of my life....

You know that u really mean a lot to me cause you are my BABYBOI and no one will ever replace that ..... I will still gonna remember those sleepless nights and those crying moments that i had because i love you...

and know we have our separate ways but still i am still hoping that we could still see each other , i really miss you soo much and i really do miss the text msg. those sweet msg. i really miss you "sermon" the way you make me feel happy... Thank you and i hope you could read this .... and i am soo sorry... but u will alway's be my BABYBOI....

and dont forget that ur BABYGIRL will always here for you no matter what... and i really miss you alot.... I wish you are OK were ever you are....

I still have the flowers that you sent me at my sweet sixteen birthday....You know that i LOVE You and i know u also do.....

BE happy my supper B ... LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

Your: BABYGiRL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment